Why Choose Imaging4Pets?
What does Imaging4Pets do for your practice?
Retain more patients and incorporate board certified specialists into your practice.
Imaging4Pets provides certified ultrasound specialists who perform exams at your veterinary practice. ACVR Radiologists, ACVIM Internists, and Cardiologists interpret all studies and give consultation.
Practices retain more patients for diagnosis and treatment:
- Boarded specialists help care for patients
- Increase diagnostic capability
- Save time and money to grow in other areas
Accurate diagnosis for improved treatment:
- Specialists are available by phone or email to discuss cases
- Reports provide complete specialist consultation
- Recommendations provided for patient care
Why would your clients like Imaging4Pets?
Build loyalty by expanding practice capabilities and embracing client convenience.
Imaging4Pets mobile ultrasound comes to you:
- Save client’s travel time and anxiety of going to an unfamiliar location
- Receive same-day service
Swift response with specialty consultation:
- Comprehensive assessment and thorough treatment plan provided
- Quick turn-around for diagnostic reports
How does Imaging4Pets benefit your patient?
Continuity of care. With the backing of specialists, the primary veterinarian can stay at the center of care giving and provide seamless care from start to finish.
Imaging4Pets provides non-invasive ultrasound diagnostics:
- Provides veterinarians with vital information
- Eliminates harmful side effects
Imaging4Pets’ accurately interpret results:
- Specialists recognize wide variety of disease processes
- The right diagnosis the first time
Using Imaging4Pets promotes patient comfort:
- Patients remain comfortable and relaxed during scans
- Scans take place in a familiar environment